2. Lethongkam S, Daengngam C, Tansakul C, Siri R, Chumpraman A, Phengmak M, Voravuthikunchai SP. 2020. Prolonged inhibitory effects against planktonic growth, adherence, and biofilm formation of pathogens causing ventilator-associated pneumonia using a novel polyamide/silver nanoparticle composite-coated endotracheal tube. BIOFOULING 36: 292-307.
3. Limsuwan S, Jarukitsakul S, Issuriya A, Chusri S, Joycharat N, Jaisamut P, Saising J, Jetwanna KWN, Voravuthikunchai SP. 2020.
Thai herbal formulation 'Ya-Pit-Samut-Noi': Its antibacterial activities, effects on bacterial virulence factors and in vivo acute toxicity. JOURNAL OF ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY 259: Art. No. 112975.
8. Mitsuwan W, Wintachai P, Voravuthikunchai SP. 2020. Rhodomyrtus tomentosa leaf extract and rhodomyrtone combat Streptococcus pneumoniae biofilm and inhibit invasiveness to human lung epithelial and enhance pneumococcal phagocytosis by macrophage. CURRENT MICROBIOLOGY 77: 3546-3554.
14. Sanpinit, S, Yincharoen K, Jindamanee C, Jobthin S, Limsuwan S, Kunworarath N, Jaisamut P, Chokpaisarn J, Voravuthikunchai SP,
Chusri S. 2020. Antibacterial properties of Ya-Samarn-Phlae (YaSP): A pilot study on diabetic patients with chronic ulcers. JOURNAL
OF HERBAL MEDICINE 23: Art. No. 100381.
19. Syukri DM, Nwabor OF, Singh S, Ontong JC, Wunnoo S, Paosen S, Munah S, Voravuthikunchai SP. 2020. Antibacterial-coated silk surgical sutures by ex situ deposition of silver nanoparticles synthesized with Eucalyptus camaldulensis eradicates infections. JOURNAL
OF MICROBIOLOGICAL METHODS 174: Art. No. 105955.